The Way I Dreamt It To Be

Rediscovering life. Finding the joy in everyday simple things.

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • Color Your World
  • Random Thoughts
  • After Divorce

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bright Eyes - "First Day of My Life"

Posted by The Way I Dreamt It To Be at 2:36 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What I am all about

My photo
The Way I Dreamt It To Be
I titled my Blog, "The Way I Dreamt It To Be", because after my Divorce of 22+ years, I needed to re-discover myself and all the things I used to dream about but forgot.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • Bright Eyes - "First Day of My Life"
      • Change is great!
      • Ready to get moving along
      • Finding what used to make me happy!
      • Express Your Home

My Blog List

  • Thrifty Decor Chick
    The Prettiest New Fall Kitchen and Dining Line From BHG!
    2 weeks ago
  • Just a Girl
    How to Install a Corkboard Wall
    6 years ago
  • Finding Me in Him
    Unplanned Adventures
    7 years ago
  • Shabby Blogs
    Vintage Freebie with Keren: Do You Suppose She’s a Wildflower 8×10 Print and Matching Tags!
    12 years ago
  • Shallow and Very, Very Single
    alls well that ends well
    13 years ago
  • Roller Coaster Life
    Lack of Energy
    14 years ago
  • PrettyOrganizedPalace
    Christmas Pillows... out of Placemats.
    16 years ago

Total Pageviews

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.