This is one of the first trips I took in my new life. An old childhood camping spot!
I have never been more relaxed......even if it was kinda cold! Clear Lake, just outside of Sisters Oregon. My parents brought my Brother and I up here almost every summer as kids for camping and fishing. Something I had not done again after getting married. Now, I'm back on track for visiting here again EVERY summer! (And probably a few times in between) This place holds some very special memories for me, for which I will tell about in another post sometime soon.
I have never been more relaxed......even if it was kinda cold! Clear Lake, just outside of Sisters Oregon. My parents brought my Brother and I up here almost every summer as kids for camping and fishing. Something I had not done again after getting married. Now, I'm back on track for visiting here again EVERY summer! (And probably a few times in between) This place holds some very special memories for me, for which I will tell about in another post sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment