Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ready to get moving along

I closed my store, Express Your Home, in Corvallis Oregon back in April/May. I still have A LOT of stuff left over from the closing Sale!  It has taken me months to figure out EBay so I may try to sell some of it through there.  I think I have tried to learn too much about EBay that my brain is fried! I got the book "EBay For Dummies", and WOW, that's a long book.
 I am just taking the plunge. I took a few pictures of some of the things I have here, and I will attempt to post them today.
When I was preparing to close the store, I thought I would open another up here. But, I have not gotten to that point yet. My Daughter was moving out as well and up to the Portland area which is only 20 mins away from me. Originally, we were going to find a place together in Portland, but because I was in this whole divorce mess and trying to figure out store things AND my home was on the market, but not selling...I was stuck in Corvallis. She got tiered of waiting and ended up finding herself a house that she could rent a room in and share the home with four other people. I guess at 20 yrs old, that's better then living with Mommy.
I never did sell my home, so I opted to rent it out instead. Still trying to figure out if that was for the best..?
I moved up to Washougal because I had friends in the area, it was near Portland, and I found this great house in the Country on 10 acres! I only rent by the month, so no long term lease, which I love. Unfortunately, I can't have Pets (I miss my cats, but left them with the X), but I can have "Barn" animals. So, I got myself some Chickens! I have always wanted Chickens! Yeah!!!
Just another pic from when the Store was open

No comments:

Post a Comment